Hello ! New here (1 Viewer)

Welcome friend... any thoughts on what type of chip you're looking for? Hopefully he didn't spoil you with paulsons right off the break! You are about to get a lot of warnings about the safety of your bank account... set a budget, get those exact samples and attempt to stay within that budget... if you fail miserably welcome to the broke chip collectors club! Haha fellow chipper Ben

Hello! Welcome to PCF!!! Happy to see more referrals!! Hope you have had some time to explore your option of what you are looking for.... are you after a cash or tournament set?

Samples are a great start to the process! Check out the classified section (after you meet your post miniumum you can post there) theres some great sales going on right now!!

Best wishes, Brie

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be apart of a active forum with others that share the same interest as I do. I like the feel of the Matt Sui plastic ones and Also the bud Jones. I would be interested in buying anywhere from 5,10,25,50 cent chips mostly. But will also need 1,2,5,10,25 dollar chips eventually also. I'll try to keep a close eye out for anything posted. Thanks in advance for any reply or comments. !

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be apart of a active forum with others that share the same interest as I do. I like the feel of the Matt Sui plastic ones and Also the bud Jones. I would be interested in buying anywhere from 5,10,25,50 cent chips mostly. But will also need 1,2,5,10,25 dollar chips eventually also. I'll try to keep a close eye out for anything posted. Thanks in advance for any reply or comments. !
I for one, am still very new here.

I've purchased some sets in a short time I'd say. When I'm done my current cash set craze, and I've had some wallet recovery time under the old belt, it's Matsui or Bud Jones for me too. I've got myself many Paulsons and CPCs. Added some CC's too for the helk of it..

I love the feel of bud Jones...so sweet. They do come up. You will find them for sure. Good luck on your search and so cool you have already managed to feel up some sweet chippies. The Matsui is cool too. I have not sampled. :( as soon as I'm done my cash sets...I'm getting samples.

* @WedgeRock @RocAFella1 ,I'm on topic there..:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Instead of buying low value fracs, I would recommend that you focus on $0.25/$1/$5 and maybe some $20s or $25s for a cash set. If you are running a micro-stakes game (think $0.10/$0.20) just run all the chips at 10% of value. For instance your $1 chips become dimes; $5 chips become half dollars, etc.

That allows you to run games from $0.10 to $1/$2 with the same set of chips. The only thing you wont have is nickels, but for those stakes I would just run $0.10/$0.10 blinds; which should play very similar.

thamk you all for the welcome. Doing some more browsing here and already several good options have come and gone. This is defiantly a great fourm to be apart of.

The temptations are real ! If i didnt apready drop some cash on fishing i would of most likely had my first set of chips in the mail. Glad to be apart of this fourm and i cant wait to be able to take part in the classifieds. I came sp close to buying some chips off of FB the other day and i messaged my buddy if it was a good deal. Basically he pointed me in the direction of here and told me how much he was into it. I cant wait to get my very own first set of professional chips to start my collection. Thanks for any positive hospitality!

Welcome from your neighbors to the southwest!

Hi and welcome,

Good thing you already got sample sets. Matsui cash chips can sometime be found around 50c each. So keep an eye in the classified section !

Next step is to fine-tune your breakdown according to the buyin you plan for your NL or PL games.

Absolutely, i think right now what would work best is .25, .50, 1, 5$. But substituting would be fine if the right deal came around.

You should skip the 50c chip.
Preferably you should avoid denominations which are only x2 compared to the next one.
They are few exceptions :
- 1000 in a tournament set
- 50c with a $1 cash set but if you don’t use a 25c !

Ok thanks for the heads up ! I will keep that in mind and keep a eye out for those specially. Ill shoot for .50, 1, 5 then specifily for now just for cash games . I havnt put much thought onto turny games yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom