Hello! Looking for more Rounders chips (1 Viewer)

FYI - word of caution, the Rounders chips were produced on two different molds - scroll and CSQ. They have pretty different feels, so if you're assembling a set piecemeal, make sure you know what you're buying.

Scroll mold:
1585172206233.png

CSQ mold:

1585172227206.png

Paulo, has a 720 chip set for sale right now
thanks for the heads up, sent a message about the 25s and 100s. He doesn't have the cotton candy white/pink 1s that I REALLY want

FYI - word of caution, the Rounders chips were produced on two different molds - scroll and CSQ. They have pretty different feels, so if you're assembling a set piecemeal, make sure you know what you're buying.

Scroll mold:
View attachment 428652

CSQ mold:

View attachment 428653
Thanks for the tip, definitely looking to build out the CSQ ones because I like the look, but the game is so low maintenance that if necessary I would spring for either

Welcome to the forum! Amazing choice! One of those that higher denominations are not more expensive because they are all in production (except oversized chips).

Hello and welcome!

Anything you don't find in the Classifieds here, you can purchase directly from CPC (Classic Poker Chips), one of our forum sponsors (it's a stock chip).

yep you can order new from the factory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom