Hello I am new to your Forum and would like to introduce myself. (1 Viewer)

Welcome to the forum. I am also from the valley. Nice job already having sample sets and Paulsons chips from Las Vegas.

I found your forum after looking online for poker chips and frankly was surprised that there is this robust forum made up of people who enjoy poker chips. I play poker with my friends fairly often and we use some of the relatively inexpensive plastic chips that are readily available. I have been interested in purchasing some better chips for our games and found your forum with its excellent classified add section.

To be frank I am interested in joining your forum because I would like to purchase a set of the chips I see advertised on your site. Once I do that I likely wouldn’t check in that often, I hope that is ok with everyone. If you would like to know a bit more about me you can check me out on eBay, my username there is dpetti99 and I have a long history with 100% positive feedback.

My understanding is that before I am qualified to purchase anything On your site I will need to post 10 times, hopefully I can do that with this thread But I’m not sure, so any advice on how I can qualify to make a purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much, dpetti
I am a new member...Joined years ago...and later came back to find some great chips. Forum is a 10-Star-plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom