Hello, I am new to PCF (2 Viewers)

Jokersant

Reaction score
Hello! My first name is Joe. I am new to this forum. I found it when I was searching for information on making labels for poker chips. I wanted to add denomination and custom design to my generic red, white, green, blue and black dice chips. The info I found hear was very helpful. I hope to learn more about chips in general and specifically cleaning and care.

Welcome friend!! Definitely tons of useful.info here, typically with plastic chips dish detergent and warm water does the trick, oiling is not needed. With al chips we usually hand dry each chip! Not only ensuring the water is off but also just in case scrubbing missed anything on the chips we go over them with Terry cloths (10 pack in the automotive section at walmart) after you hand dry them I would not rack or case them... lay them out for 24 hours to ensure all moisture is gone similar to this.
20191213_153507.jpg

These are clay chips so oil has been applied but they are just laying on paper towels. After 24 hours your chips should be back to like new!! Best of luck!! Hope you stick around and maybe think about trying other types of chips and maybe even eventually up grade your set so you have a bit more chip security in your home game!! Fellow chipper Ben

Welcome Joe! If you're looking for some custom labels @Gear does labels as well as @ABC Gifts and Awards. Theres some members here that may be able to work with you to help create your design if you have any interest!

Last edited:
Welcome friend!! Definitely tons of useful.info here, typically with plastic chips dish detergent and warm water does the trick, oiling is not needed. With al chips we usually hand dry each chip! Not only ensuring the water is off but also just in case scrubbing missed anything on the chips we go over them with Terry cloths (10 pack in the automotive section at walmart) after you hand dry them I would not rack or case them... lay them out for 24 hours to ensure all moisture is gone similar to this.
View attachment 404051
These are clay chips so oil has been applied but they are just laying on paper towels. After 24 hours your chips should be back to like new!! Best of luck!! Hope you stick around and maybe think about trying other types of chips and maybe even eventually up grade your set so you have a bit more chip security in your home game!! Fellow chipper Ben
Thanks for the info. Great stuff

Hello and welcome!

Do those chips have a recess? If they don't, you're going to find adding labels will be problematic.
The chips do have a recess. Here is a photo of the first few labeled.
Joker Chips.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom