Hello from Washington (1 Viewer)

303Mike

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all,
New member, Posted in a couple threads this past week before realizing I hadn’t given a proper introduction.
Name’s Mike, played lots of poker 10-15 years ago, then kids happened and life got busy. Just getting back into it, building tables, looking to stash back up on nice poker items. Wish I hadn’t sold my sets of chipcos and paulsons back in the day (basically gave them away).
anyways, look forward to chatting with you all, happy to see such a flourishing community of collectors and general poker aficionados here. Happy to see all the threads are about positivity and good vibes. So many forums and internet groups nowadays are littered with trash talk and disrespect and political turmoil. This is a very refreshing change of pace.
Much love to all, and Happy New Years!

Hello and welcome! Have a happy holiday season!!

Hey all,
New member, Posted in a couple threads this past week before realizing I hadn’t given a proper introduction.
Name’s Mike, played lots of poker 10-15 years ago, then kids happened and life got busy. Just getting back into it, building tables, looking to stash back up on nice poker items. Wish I hadn’t sold my sets of chipcos and paulsons back in the day (basically gave them away).
anyways, look forward to chatting with you all, happy to see such a flourishing community of collectors and general poker aficionados here. Happy to see all the threads are about positivity and good vibes. So many forums and internet groups nowadays are littered with trash talk and disrespect and political turmoil. This is a very refreshing change of pace.
Much love to all, and Happy New Years!
Welcome from Tacoma.

There is a politics forum here that you have to subscribe to see. I recommend that you don’t. :)

Welcome fellow PNWer!

Looking for anything in particular?

You’ll enjoy this forum and have fun learning along the way.

Welcome fellow PNWer!

Looking for anything in particular?

You’ll enjoy this forum and have fun learning along the way.
Hello from the PNW!
Yes I’ll be looking to build up a nice set for 3-4 table tourneys, and a set for cash (.25/.50 up to 2/4).
Not ready to jump into the $3-$7 chip range just yet, as I’ve read from several folks that tastes can evolve over time. So for now I’m looking to grab some majestics to pass the time for a few months, then sit back and chat with folks about their experiences, get in on some sample sets when I can, and eventually start to build a set that I grow to love.
I’ve been playing around with the CPC builder too, man that’s such an awesome tool! A custom set would be awesome! I’m sure I’ll end up with one eventually. But the vibrancy of paulsons just can’t be beat! I’ve drooled over the recent posts of the Empress Stars and have always loved the Paulson Classics.
For anyone who has built themselves a CPC custom set, what was your experience? Any tips?

Hello from the PNW!
Yes I’ll be looking to build up a nice set for 3-4 table tourneys, and a set for cash (.25/.50 up to 2/4).
Not ready to jump into the $3-$7 chip range just yet, as I’ve read from several folks that tastes can evolve over time. So for now I’m looking to grab some majestics to pass the time for a few months, then sit back and chat with folks about their experiences, get in on some sample sets when I can, and eventually start to build a set that I grow to love.
I’ve been playing around with the CPC builder too, man that’s such an awesome tool! A custom set would be awesome! I’m sure I’ll end up with one eventually. But the vibrancy of paulsons just can’t be beat! I’ve drooled over the recent posts of the Empress Stars and have always loved the Paulson Classics.
For anyone who has built themselves a CPC custom set, what was your experience? Any tips?

I have not built a CPC set myself, but have yet to see anyone who has that didn’t love them. Another PNWer here (@madforpancakes) just showed off his CPC set and it’s phenomenal - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-rainier-room-cpc.64177/

Another option you may want to at least consider is custom ceramics. The ability to print on the full face of the chip and the rolling edge is a big plus for many a PCFer.

Of course, Paulsons are Paulsons.

Definitely get samples of anything that catches your eye. Enjoy the journey.

This guy is talking about 3 to 4 tables running and no one yet has told him the value of a HOT DOG ROLLER?!? For shame .......

In all reality you might want to keep your eyes open for "Cards Mold Group Buy". It is a cheap efficient way to get LOTS of good chips at a pretty good price.

Welcome Mike!

Another from Washington here. West Seattle part time, Roslyn the rest of the time.

Enjoy the journey. It’s a blast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom