Hello from Vancouver (1 Viewer)

jiiim

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi All, Been lurking and reading as much as I can so I figured I'd register. Was looking to get a set of tournament chips for my dad that has a weekly game but after reading up I feel like I need to get some for myself even though I haven't played poker in many years :LOL: :laugh:. I did have some friends express interest in playing a game so maybe that's excuse enough.

I know... I know... Order samples!

Last edited:
Hi All, Been lurking and reading as much as I can so I figured I'd register. Was looking to get a set of tournament chips for my dad that has a weekly game but after reading up I feel like I need to get some for myself even though I haven't played poker in many years :LOL: :laugh:. I did have some friends express interest in playing a game so maybe that's excuse enough.

I know... I know... Order samples!
Welcomed to the family
Coquitlam here
Join us and play!!!!!!
Lots game in the lower mainland

That a good enough reason for most chipper to buy a FEW set for the game :LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:
Well, I've only been here for a day and I now think I need 2 sets for myself and 1 for my dad. Is anybody looking to buy a kidney????

Well if you’re getting some for your dad then you definitely need some for yourself. Welcome to PCF! And yes it’s a rabbit hole, but a wonderful one to go down.

You people... ;)

I recommend samples! I have some CPC shuffle stacks I can part with if you're interested...
Thanks for the offer, those might be out of my budget for now so I probably shouldn't even tempt myself!

I also have a ton of samples of lower end chips, just not sure if they are still relevant as they are over 5 years old and it seems plastics/ceramics can vary by runs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom