Hello from TX (2 Viewers)

ChesterfieldSouth

Reaction score
Hello,

Been lurking the forums for a bit, mainly looking for my next chip set to one up the rest of my rotating home game group. I figure if I'm going to bleed money at poker regularly, I may as well have something to show for it afterwards. Besides, we all know, the better the chips, the better the player. Right?

Welcome. Do you know of the CPC Chesterfield Club chips?
I actually have a shuffle stack on my desk of the regular rounders circle square molds that I ordered as a sample set. Seeking rounders chips was actually what led me down this rabbit hole. I just don't know that I'm quiiiite deep enough yet for ~$2.25 a chip yet. But some day. Soon.

I actually have a shuffle stack on my desk of the regular rounders circle square molds that I ordered as a sample set. Seeking rounders chips was actually what led me down this rabbit hole. I just don't know that I'm quiiiite deep enough yet for ~$2.25 a chip yet. But some day. Soon.
Ah the old “no greater than $2.25/chip” attitude. PCF will take care of that. Shit my pants paying over $2/ when I moved from dice chips to Paulson classics. Next thing you know, you’ll be in for more than face value on every chip in your cash set….but it’ll bring you joy! Once you’re hooked on “mail day” you’re done for. I just sold some chips and got so sad at the outgoing boxes I bought 2 barrels just to have something coming my way . Welcome chesterfield.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom