Hello from Toronto area (1 Viewer)

Whiskey_Matt

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I started running occasional office poker tournaments before Covid hit (almost 10 in total), which were a blast for everyone involved. I started with the "premium Bicycle" chips off Kijiji, then got a half-decent old set of metal insert ones from a friend and I was happy with what I had. I got my family playing for fun and it's becoming our after dinner kind of entertainment.

I figured it's time to upgrade and I'm eyeing a China Clay set (Crazy Horse, as it's readily available), but I still have questions so I figured out this would be the best place to find answers!

Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

I started running occasional office poker tournaments before Covid hit (almost 10 in total), which were a blast for everyone involved. I started with the "premium Bicycle" chips off Kijiji, then got a half-decent old set of metal insert ones from a friend and I was happy with what I had. I got my family playing for fun and it's becoming our after dinner kind of entertainment.

I figured it's time to upgrade and I'm eyeing a China Clay set (Crazy Horse, as it's readily available), but I still have questions so I figured out this would be the best place to find answers!

Thanks!
And welcome, Matt. Be sure to check out my favorite thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-pcf-whisk-e-y-thread.3763/

Hello Everyone!

Thanks!
Nice to meet ya Matt....a shame I didn't see this post in the summer I sold of a mega Crazy horse set. They are the best chips you will get before ordering chinese cards mold customs or used paulsons. You could also watch for this pending "black friday sale" and pick up a set of used paulsons for similar $ but less chips of course lol.

PxwJlNA.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom