Hello from TN (1 Viewer)

razer8c

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Me and my wife recently bought our first house and i've decided to start hosting a monthly cash game. Like most things I do, I can't help but dive in head first which brought me here to you all. I've started the process of acquiring samples and am currently waiting on some cpc mold samples and a couple barrels of the Tunica Roadhouse Tournament chips(they're my favorite so far) from Apache. We're currently playing with Monte Carlos and have some Royal $25s on the way, but look forward to building a nice cash set. I came across the Coke Giraffes on here and have to have some, so thats where im at currently.

Thanks,
Chris
20200722_094104.jpg

Welcome the forum! The Coke Giraffes are the hot new chip but will unfortunately be unicorns for many of us unless a larger stash is uncovered. I believe there are only 5 known racks of the $5.

Nice start to your sample sets so far!

Thank you, I can definitely see why. Luckily there's no shortage of other nice chips to hunt down also.

Tennessee, Tennessee, ain’t no place I’d rather be
baby won’t you carry me....back to Tennessee .

welcome aboard

Thank you all, really enjoying the site so far!

Welcome! Perfect start getting your foot in the door quickly! Be careful what you wish for with the giraffes, they are very popular right now haha beautiful chips for sure! I would venture after the initial heat mellows you may be able to snag a few racks here and there.

How many players do you have for your casb game? Oh, and congrats on the first house!

Thank you all, we typically have about 8 players for our cash games with quite a few new guys. Does anyone have any advice on how to make the game more serious? We usually play $20 buy-in and several guys just can't seem to take it seriously enough. Does raising the buy-in help with that in others experience or are there other things I should try also?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom