Hello from the US! (1 Viewer)

Hello and welcome to the forum .
Glad to have you as a new member .
What type of chip set are you planning
to put together ???

Welcome!
Which sets do you like so far?
I'm still in the process of getting samples! Just from looking at pictures though, I REALLY like the Valentino poker sets from BR Pro Poker and the Resort World Paulsons. I went ahead and bought sample sets for both. It's a bit hard to describe but I feel both of these have amazing color schemes that are super appealing. The Paulsons are probably way out of my price range but Valentinos might be within my budget (even if they are ceramics).

valentinoallchips_585dc22f-1711-4758-887b-787858dbd8fd_1200x.png
resorts-world-las-vegas-paulson-poker-chip-set.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum .
Glad to have you as a new member .
What type of chip set are you planning
to put together ???

I wanted to put together a small beginner set for 4-5 people for home games. I'd say it's for cash games but to be honest, we never really play for money so I guess in PCF terminology it's a "tournament set." I've somewhat worked out that I'd need 200-300 chips with a 60/30/10 split between $1/$5/$25 denominations but anything beyond that, I'm still lost.

Glad you found your way here and I think you are on the right path to a first set for 4 - 5 people.
Pretty hard to go wrong if it is set that you really enjoy.

Welcome to PCF,

I've somewhat worked out that I'd need 200-300 chips with a 60/30/10 split between $1/$5/$25 denominations but anything beyond that, I'm still lost.

You don't need 60% of your chip set to be at the lowest denominations.

For up to maybe 8 person but good enough for 5-6 person. Get a 300 chip set in a recommended breakdown of

$1 x 100
$5 x 100
$25 x 80
$100 x 20

This give you a breakdown of $4600 in money or playmoney which is 23 buy in enough for 3/4 buyin per person for $1/2 stake

Or alternatively you can get a Real Tourney set up instead with 300 chip breakdown for a Single Table

$100 x 100
$500 x 40
$1000 x 80
$5000 x 80

T100 STT 10/4/7/4 $100/$500/$1k/$5k 30k starting stack

Additional $1k & $5k are for rebuy and colour up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom