Hello from the UK (1 Viewer)

Stormfront

Reaction score
I ve just joined the forum so allow me to introduce myself.
I'm a female from England. Don't know that much about chips but looking to find out more.
It's my birthday today and since I'm in lockdown I decided to take the plunge and join PCF.
Thinking of getting some custom cards, maybe dice etc but want to know more before taking the plunge.

Welcome and happy birthday! Nice to see more fellow europeans hear. And a lady at that, awesome! We need more of you in hear, right @liftapint and @FordPickup92 ?

I checked my images earlier the first screen shot i have is from 20th jan. I now own a complete HSI secondary cash set, a milano torny set, an EPT ceramic micro cash set. Just over 2000 chips with the rack of lady luck $25. Bought into a DB group buy, a cut cards group buy, currently designing my own cut cards also. Drove to scotland and back for chairs and put other members in touch with the same sellers. 1 new table topper. Starting stack tubes. A few new dealer buttons along with my own design and a few packs of KEM cards among other samples etc that arent worth listing. The date is only march 6th :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I checked my images earlier the first screen shot i have is from 20th jan. I now own a complete HSI secondary cash set, a milano torny set, an EPT ceramic micro cash set. Just over 2000 chips with the rack of lady luck $25. Bought into a DB group buy, a cut cards group buy, currently designing my own cut cards also. Drove to scotland and back for chairs and put other members in touch with the same sellers. 1 new table topper. Starting stack tubes. A few new dealer buttons along with my own design and a few packs of KEM cards among other samples etc that arent worth listing. The date is only march 6th :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
That’s the spirit!

Welcome! Always good to meet a fellow UK chipper — whereabouts in the UK are you?

Well, stormfront don't Google well i'm afraid...
I did a double-take when I was in Scotland and saw a store called Stormfront. Turns out it's like a chain of Apple stores over there. I associate that word with something very different in the US! :wow:

Welcome to PCF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom