Hello from the Louisville Area (1 Viewer)

Riddler409

Pair
Reaction score
Dropping in to say hello. I've been bit by the poker bug...so now naturally...i'm spending way to much time lurking here to learn about chips and home built tables...my wife already says its a problem...so i guess it's time I make my membership official.

Hello from the Louisville Area

Hello and welcome to the party! Just remember, sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission from your wife!!!

yeah im testing that with an order of @desjgn cards that are inbound...baby steps right?

No, you're going about this all the wrong way, first you go off the deep end by buying chips, a table and a slew of cards. When the wife freaks tge heck out, which she will, you pull a George Costanza and break down crying, telling her you have a problem, profusely apologize and tell her, solemnly, that you're going to work on it and make real changes. At this point the damage is done, and, you have a nice setup.

Welcome, I'm diggin the Louisville crew!

yeah im testing that with an order of @desjgn cards that are inbound...baby steps right?

No, you're going about this all the wrong way, first you go off the deep end by buying chips, a table and a slew of cards. When the wife freaks tge heck out, which she will, you pull a George Costanza and break down crying, telling her you have a problem, profusely apologize and tell her, solemnly, that you're going to work on it and make real changes. At this point the damage is done, and, you have a nice setup.

please tell me there is recorded footage of you putting this technique into play! And thanks! hopefully ill get...not crappy at poker sometime this year

They're my game's favorite deck right now
I picked up the poker size, standard index...I figured ill probably grab more variety along the way. I'd like to get the four color set at some point for family card games and to help teach my kids simple games like solitaire...but I couldnt get over the bridge size

My wife : « is that a new set ? »
Me : « Yes… »
My Wife : « I like it »
( she is already looking for a new expensive purse)

I thought I was the only one that makes a deal with the wife :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

One of these days I'll realize that my purchases cost me twice as much as they say
Mine cost me my wife, now I don't have to watch what I buy and factor in the cost of what she's going to by.

I joke, but, would not really encourage anyone to do the things I SAY, unless you really want to end your marriage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom