Hello from the 802 (1 Viewer)

choice

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey everyone - found this site when I started doing some research for a poker table build I'm going to be starting in a few weeks and I'm glad I did!

Have always enjoyed the casual game; but have recently started to get more into the hobby. Plans to build a table, buy some new chips, play more consistently, etc.

Quick question - is the website slow for any other new users? I mean like, incredibly slow where the page never loads or if it does it's like I'm back on a 56k modem.
I've tried different browsers, clearing cache... nothing seems to help. Interestingly enough - the problem navigating the site seems to only happen once I login. Otherwise, it's really snappy.

Anyway - happy to be here and looking forward to browsing threads and gaining some insight from those of you that have been around awhile.

Thanks!

Yea - it's crazy. I can barely use the site if I'm logged in. Have tried from multiple devices and it's the same thing... so I'm thinking it's not an issue on my side.

I've spent the better part of 3hrs just trying to reply to 2 posts and a couple of inbox messages. :/

802 is the only area code way up here in VT. :)

I've heard of the site being slow for other members before. There has even been threads about this very issue in the past. I cant remember what the solution was, but maybe @Tommy has an explanation

Thanks!

I think Tommy took care of me. Ended up my IP was the same as a previous account that had been banned.

Things are much smoother now.

Welcome to pcf. Lots of good resources on this board, so be sure to read up! We are always happy to answer questions, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom