Hello from Switzerland (1 Viewer)

CUORE3

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I hesitated to register because of my English. Even though my english is really bad i would like to try to integrate the forum.

I am from Switzerland and have played poker since 2015. I play at home with friends and we play more tournaments than CG.

I love to play with good chips and I hope to find more them on PCF.

Looking forward to reading you!

Welcome to PCF! No worries, many of us have worked with international members and are happy to assist! You'll find lots of great chips here! Cheers!

Hello! Where abouts are you from in Switzerland? There are a few Swiss members here.

Don’t ever hesitate to practice your English. :)

Tschouu. En Schwiizer meh chönd mir immer bruuche. Welcome!
It’s been a while since I have lived in Austria and did business in Switzerland so excuse if my translation attempt is bad...
”Hallo. Einen Schweizer mehr koennen wir immer gebrauchen.”
For me the Swiss-German always sounded similar to the German spoken in Vorarlberg and Schwaben.

To the OP - welcome and your English is great!

Hey man,

Welcome from your neighbor in Lausanne. Relatively new here too, but can say you have found the right spot. Everyone here is really helpful.

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English. There are plenty of American born members whose English is horrible, including mine. You'll enjoy this site if you enjoy the international language of chips.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, don't worry if your English is not very "good looking", so long as your wallet is, you'll do fine in here.
:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom