Hello from St. Paul MN (1 Viewer)

MuDdy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m from St Paul. I like playing poker. Used to play with the same 8 guys for years now I’m playing with a different set of guys, primarily play online with them on a private server/zoom which we picked up over the pandemic(low stakes fun game). Play live tourneys every now and then.

When I started playing poker we used the red white and blue bicycle chips(I still have 2 sets of them in my camper). Then played for years with the “dice chips”, and then I got a nice set years ago off of chip talk(which doesn’t seem to be a thing anymore) anyways hello! Just dropping in to see what’s new.

Hey everyone, I’m from St Paul. I like playing poker. Used to play with the same 8 guys for years now I’m playing with a different set of guys, primarily play online with them on a private server/zoom which we picked up over the pandemic(low stakes fun game). Play live tourneys every now and then.

When I started playing poker we used the red white and blue bicycle chips(I still have 2 sets of them in my camper). Then played for years with the “dice chips”, and then I got a nice set years ago off of chip talk(which doesn’t seem to be a thing anymore) anyways hello! Just dropping in to see what’s new.

Welcome to PCF.

Lots of MN members here including yours truly. Also lots of past CT members here as well, once again including me. You aren't allowed to introduce yourself like that without pictures of your "nice chips" from the CT days. Lol

Welcome to PCF.

Lots of MN members here including yours truly. Also lots of past CT members here as well, once again including me. You aren't allowed to introduce yourself like that without pictures of your "nice chips" from the CT days. Lol
We’ll I’m not sure if they qualify as nice around here but they were very nice for me at the time people love playing with the plaques!:

Attachments

• 2F3DEF3C-7E07-492C-80B9-B101FE235BF9.jpeg
    2F3DEF3C-7E07-492C-80B9-B101FE235BF9.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 6FC5DA0D-BB33-45A4-90B8-D61DE2C17F5C.jpeg
    6FC5DA0D-BB33-45A4-90B8-D61DE2C17F5C.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 1B8CF231-2727-4979-98A8-E39862B03C82.jpeg
    1B8CF231-2727-4979-98A8-E39862B03C82.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 54
Cool to see so many locals in the intro threads, seems like an active community. Some of my poker buds play down at Canterbury quite a bit, I’ve not made it down there myself yet, do you guys play down there at all? I guess the championship series tourney today.

Cool to see so many locals in the intro threads, seems like an active community. Some of my poker buds play down at Canterbury quite a bit, I’ve not made it down there myself yet, do you guys play down there at all? I guess the championship series tourney today.
Yea, I play there too much...lol

Welcome. Shoot me a PM when you can and maybe we can make introductions. I spread a very live .20/.20 cash game on Friday and Saturday nights in Eagan.

Search for my thread in the Home Game listing.

Ken
Host of the Biggest Little Game in Town

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom