Hello From St. Louis MO (1 Viewer)

I got my first Walkman and a cassette of Michael Jackson’s Off the Wall for Christmas when I was 6. I was in awe and went through so many batteries after that!

Welcome.

Welcome Walkman! Any Hope's yet for building a set of chips? More of a cash or tourney player? Already hosting or planning to get into it? Endless resources here, just about anything you want or need for a poker room!

If I only gave you one piece of solid advice it would be "dude buy a hot dog roller for your home game" lol

We all love poker chips on here but honestly probably 90% of your players would be happy with heavy sluggedplastic chips. A nice table and quality comfy chairs would be a better first investment before blowing the whole budget on nice chips... but before any of that buy a hot dog roller and I promise there will be an instant increase of return players!

If there is ever anything I can assist with feel free to reach out!

Enjoy your chipping journey!! Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome Walkman! Any Hope's yet for building a set of chips? More of a cash or tourney player? Already hosting or planning to get into it? Endless resources here, just about anything you want or need for a poker room!

If I only gave you one piece of solid advice it would be "dude buy a hot dog roller for your home game" lol

We all love poker chips on here but honestly probably 90% of your players would be happy with heavy sluggedplastic chips. A nice table and quality comfy chairs would be a better first investment before blowing the whole budget on nice chips... but before any of that buy a hot dog roller and I promise there will be an instant increase of return players!

If there is ever anything I can assist with feel free to reach out!

Enjoy your chipping journey!! Fellow Chipper Ben
Hi yes Ben, I currently have a day if the dead tourney set from br poker and I am also in the process of building a HSI cash game set. Just running into problems with fracs which seems to be a common issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom