Hello from Southern Ontario (1 Viewer)

BrapNasty

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just popping in to say hello. I've been a lurker here for a few months and finally have created an account. I've been playing poker for as long as I can remember. I used to host a cash game when I was in college and have found the itch to do so again after playing online with friends throughout covid.

Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Welcome neighbour!
Wherebouts are ya in the GTA?

LOCKDOWN AND NO GOLF(and POKER) BLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm East of the GTA. In between there and Kingston.

I hear ya on the lockdown man. Uncle Dougy don't know what's good for us. I'm itching to get out golfing as well.

I hear ya on the lockdown man. Uncle Dougy don't know what's good for us. I'm itching to get out golfing as well.
Once you get your bearings here lets stay in touch especially if you are looking to save $$ on shipping costs for any group buys or whatnot.

You will find this site amazing, but dangerous when it comes to your chip collection.... $$$$$

Any relation to Biz? lol

DOUGY is out to lunch.

"any police officer will be allowed to pull over any car and see where they are coming from and going for any reason at all"

At that point I was like - ok there is no hope with this clown.

Once you get your bearings here lets stay in touch especially if you are looking to save $$ on shipping costs for any group buys or whatnot.

You will find this site amazing, but dangerous when it comes to your chip collection.... $$$$$

Any relation to Biz? lol
I'm always down to save money.

No relation to Biz but a buddy of mines GF got my buddy one of those personized video messages for his birthday from him. Was pretty jokes.

Welcome neighbour!
Wherebouts are ya in the GTA?

LOCKDOWN AND NO GOLF(and POKER) BLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-...with-outdoor-activities-sources-say-1.5436123

Multiple sources have confirmed some outdoor amenities, such as golf courses and tennis courts, will be allowed to reopen on May 22.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom