Hello from South Texas! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanting to make a quick introduction, I'm fairly new to the poker chip scene. been playing for about a year and half now (mainly with dice chips/local poker rooms) decided I want to build my own table and get a decent micro cash set going.

I normally play with a few guys from work and my neighbor. who's also a coworker. *USAA*

21106702_1883631795223603_6262868820250581251_n.jpg

Pic from a game I had with My neighbor. (me in the pic)

Game Background

We usually get about 4-6 people max on NLHE .25/.50 with a $10min/$20max.

Don't be a stranger if you're in or near San Antonio.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hey everyone,

Just wanting to make a quick introduction, I'm fairly new to the poker chip scene. been playing for about a year and half now (mainly with dice chips/local poker rooms) decided I want to build my own table and get a decent micro cash set going.

I normally play with a few guys from work and my neighbor. who's also a coworker. *USAA*

View attachment 134903

Pic from a game I had with My neighbor. (me in the pic)

Game Background

We usually get about 4-6 people max on NLHE .25/.50 with a $10min/$20max.

Don't be a stranger if you're in or near San Antonio.

Cheers,
Kevin
When I saw USAA I figured you were from SA. Would love to meet you. I have a game at least once per month but I have gone temporarily dark to take care of a personal item. Hope to get back in the swing in late December or beginning of the year.

Welcome to the forum!

David O

Welcome Kevin. Hook up with David for sure. One of the best people here on the site by far.

He was the leader of the Alamo meet up and it was a great event.

Welcome to the madness Kevin. I host a game in Boerne when I am in town. I will PM you next time we play and let you know.

Mark

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom