Hello from SoCal! (1 Viewer)

exodus

Pair
Reaction score
Hi All,

Been lurking for a while and wanted to say hi. I'm relatively new to the chipping scene, but I am looking to make a 0.50/1 cash game set from BR Poker Pro's King of the River design. I'm having trouble figuring out which color to use as a frac. I love the orange, but I'm afraid it might blend too close to the red. Can someone help me figure out which color would be best as a frac here (blue, orange, purple)? I'm open to other colors too.

Thanks!
IMG_3239.jpg

Welcome aboard
I agree with @allforcharity
Blue 25¢ It’s perfect
I saw the fracs have the symbol
Why not the
1$
5$
Etc
Etc????
I got samples to see how I like the feel and weight of the chip. I will definitely be going semi-custom on these and getting edge aligned. Thank you for the input! I'm happy with blue too. Cheers!

Welcome. I'm partially colorblind I can tell you they're not even close to my eyes. The blue and the purple are closer but not too close either. I feel morally obligated to suggest: 50c red $1 blue, $5 yellow $20 black $100 white and $500 orange but I doubt you would need the orange.

Hi All,

Been lurking for a while and wanted to say hi. I'm relatively new to the chipping scene, but I am looking to make a 0.50/1 cash game set from BR Poker Pro's King of the River design. I'm having trouble figuring out which color to use as a frac. I love the orange, but I'm afraid it might blend too close to the red. Can someone help me figure out which color would be best as a frac here (blue, orange, purple)? I'm open to other colors too.

Thanks!
View attachment 750014
Hello and welcome to the forum !!
I agree with what the other members have already said . Blue would get my vote for your
fractional chip .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom