Hello from Seattle (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Very nice choice for your first set!

if you’re looking to learn, you’ve found the right place!

Welcome from a fellow chipper from Seattle. Congrats on a great first set!!

Welcome, relatively new here as well and my first set was same as yours. Also from WA (Lake Stevens). Happy Chipping...
Both from Lake Stevens?!

1610085563814.jpeg

Welcome, relatively new here as well and my first set was same as yours. Also from WA (Lake Stevens). Happy Chipping...
NIce. I'm actually in Lake Stevens too.

Welcome to the site! Great start, make sure to set a budget (maybe it will work for you).
Budget? Gone already. I decided to order a couple more racks yesterday, but then looked at the total and decided just to spend a little extra and buy another set. And so it begins...

Never seems to be a bad Idea to invest in Minty paulson's! Off to a good start @roofingman2 ! Don't worry about the budget... that is usually gone in no time! Wait till you start sweating about the bill's and start saying to yourself "ok this one last purchase and that's it for a while" if you find yourself saying that and also lining up chips to pay for the next time you get paid.... well... welcome to the family my brother!! Lmao

Btw. I Don't think you shared what the additional chips were and remember to post pictures when they come in!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom