Hello from Santa Ana, California (2 Viewers)

Welcome, I’m in Orange County and looking for home game too. We recently had a meet-up at Temecula, checkout the meet-up thread.

Welcome, I’m in Orange County and looking for home game too. We recently had a meet-up at Temecula, checkout the meet-up thread.
Yea I remember that, you were supposed to put the $25k chip in the splash pot :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: jk very nice chip tho

Hello and welcome.

I host a game in Riverside. Its a single table cash game that is typically full with regulars. PM me your contact info and I will add you to the backup list.

Thanks greenchip… I found your meet-up thread and it looks like you guys had a blast. Way to go! I’m a newbie without use of the classified section but have a bunch of the Sidepot BCC Proteges. I think one in your thread, warewulf, might be interest in these chips. Please keep me in mind on future get togethers. Thanks, again!

Hello and welcome.

I host a game in Riverside. Its a single table cash game that is typically full with regulars. PM me your contact info and I will add you to the backup list.
Thanks Shaggy… I‘m new to the sight and without the full set of tools offered in the site but once I’m able, I’ll send you my contact info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom