Hello from Santa Ana, California (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I’m in Orange County and looking for home game too. We recently had a meet-up at Temecula, checkout the meet-up thread.

Organista1

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I’m in Orange County and looking for home game too. We recently had a meet-up at Temecula, checkout the meet-up thread.
Yea I remember that, you were supposed to put the $25k chip in the splash pot :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: jk very nice chip tho

Shaggy

Full House
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I host a game in Riverside. Its a single table cash game that is typically full with regulars. PM me your contact info and I will add you to the backup list.

MusicJunkie

Reaction score
Thanks greenchip… I found your meet-up thread and it looks like you guys had a blast. Way to go! I’m a newbie without use of the classified section but have a bunch of the Sidepot BCC Proteges. I think one in your thread, warewulf, might be interest in these chips. Please keep me in mind on future get togethers. Thanks, again!

MusicJunkie

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I host a game in Riverside. Its a single table cash game that is typically full with regulars. PM me your contact info and I will add you to the backup list.
Thanks Shaggy… I‘m new to the sight and without the full set of tools offered in the site but once I’m able, I’ll send you my contact info.

Top Bottom