Hello from Sacramento, CA (1 Viewer)

CaptFantastic

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi everyone! First time poster here.
My name is Morgan but everyone calls me Cap or Captain. I’m originally from Sweden but now resides in Rancho Cordova close to Sacramento.
If you’re in need of a poker dealer I may be interested. I’m not a professional dealer but I work for cheap...

Hello Cap and welcome from South Bay. We actually have a player in our group that deals for us sometimes and we call him Viking. He was born here but his roots are Nordic. Hope to meet you someday in one of our games or meetups.

I’m mostly holdem due to the fact that I’m not a professional dealer but I may be able to deal some PLO too...
If you have some free time maybe check out the mixed card game resource here on PCF (I'll look for the link and add it to the post shortly) learning the circus games will really help pick up some dealer work if you're seriously looking. Especially in a cash game environment

Here's the link: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/abby99s-mixed-game-cards.45/

The download icon allows you to save and print the file on your computer or phone

If you have some free time maybe check out the mixed card game resource here on PCF (I'll look for the link and add it to the post shortly) learning the circus games will really help pick up some dealer work if you're seriously looking. Especially in a cash game environment

Here's the link: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/abby99s-mixed-game-cards.45/

The download icon allows you to save and print the file on your computer or phone
Ok, now I got something to do....

I moved here two years ago. No cowboys in sight yet...
2B91FCCE-5DEC-44BC-A708-32A3EEB1F020.jpeg

Welcome!!! Lots happening in Sac these days...well today they shut it all down but for a moment we could all see the light.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom