Hello from Riverdale, NY! (1 Viewer)

JayM646

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am new to this forum! My name is Jay and don't know much about poker chips but am definitely gaining some valuable knowledge here! I recently moved back to NY so I don't know of any live poker games. I only play online poker in the meantime but would love to meet some guys who play!

Thank you! I will definitely try to hide the wallet but the chips here are incredibly tempting!! haha!

Welcome...I'm in Brooklyn and several of us are working on getting a friendly PCF game together.

Welcome to the madness. Once you get your hands on some nice chips there is no turning back. Be forewarned!!!

Actually it is a great hobby and many good people here to help you get started.

David

Welcome to the madness. Once you get your hands on some nice chips there is no turning back. Be forewarned!!!

Actually it is a great hobby and many good people here to help you get started.

David

Thank you David O!

I can imagine!! I look forward to meeting more people and learning a lot more about this awesome hobby and hopefully buying myself some great chips in the future!

When you are ready just let us know what you are looking for by posting a wanted ad. Sometimes these guys around here find dust on some of their chips and might have what you need. Then again once you have them it's hard to get rid of them. You also need to go to the Gallery and look at some of the pics of chips some of us have. Once you do that make sure and get samples before your purchase. You will love it here so start posting and get qualified for @Tommy's give-aways. This is a very active site so enjoy!

When you are ready just let us know what you are looking for by posting a wanted ad. Sometimes these guys around here find dust on some of their chips and might have what you need. Then again once you have them it's hard to get rid of them. You also need to go to the Gallery and look at some of the pics of chips some of us have. Once you do that make sure and get samples before your purchase. You will love it here so start posting and get qualified for @Tommy's give-aways. This is a very active site so enjoy!

Awesome! Thanks for the great advice David!

Welcome.. Always nice to see fellow new yorkers.. Hmm, online poker? For fun? boringggggggg! Yeah, There are quite a bunch of us here but no one has yet hosted anything it seems :(

I am new to this forum! My name is Jay and don't know much about poker chips but am definitely gaining some valuable knowledge here! I recently moved back to NY so I don't know of any live poker games. I only play online poker in the meantime but would love to meet some guys who play!
Welcome !!
I'm in Bergen County NJ, & also in Long Beach Long Island,, & plan to eventually get something for members going in LB, after my newest Custom CPC chip set arrives in May/June ...

Be sure to fill in on both the "PCF/Member Locations" , & The "What Decade Were You Born" Threads:

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-member-locations.9021/

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/poll-what-decade-were-you-born.9799/

Welcome.. Always nice to see fellow new yorkers.. Hmm, online poker? For fun? boringggggggg! Yeah, There are quite a bunch of us here but no one has yet hosted anything it seems :(

HAHA!! I agree online is pretty boring but it keeps me playing in the mean time while a game finally pops up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom