Hello from Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

Granadol

Pair
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and look forward to talking with fellow aficionados. I have 200 98 CDI. They are mixed and am looking at cpc rounders to fill out versus paying to complete the CSU’s. Would love forum feedback. Thank you for your time.

Hello and welcome!

If your CDI set isn't playable, feel free to PM me. I could get you started with some cash for your CPC rounder purchase if you're in the mood to sell.

Hello and welcome!

If your CDI set isn't playable, feel free to PM me. I could get you started with some cash for your CPC rounder purchase if you're in the mood to sell.
Thank you very much. After closer inspection these are bcc cdi chips not 98 ones. Sorry about the confusion. They are very similar but do not have the thc mold.

Welcome! The BCC CDIs are great chips, theres some members here who have a few sets. I know @natumes has been building his set for awhile. CPC rounders are nice and come in stock denominations, as well as the option to add custom denominations.

Welcome! BCC CDIs are my jam! If you're looking to sell them for cash to buy Rounders chips PM me with what you've got!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom