Hello from Queens, NY (1 Viewer)

Welcome ! For sure you will find what you are looking for here !

Welcome! I think we have a few members from Queens already. @ActorsEverywhere hosts a game there.
I actually ran across him using the search bar, 1/3 is a bit high for me since I mostly play .25/.50 and 1/1. Thank you for the referral though. I host a .25/.50 with friends but I’ve been looking for lower games in the area since I’m not the biggest fan of hosting as much as I am a fan of attending

Fairly new poker player, originally from NJ now going to college in NYC, looking to learn more about game theory and how to better run the home games I play with my college friends.
I'm a college kid too, but I'm struggling to recruit players for my games. Any advice on how to get people to play?

I'm a college kid too, but I'm struggling to recruit players for my games. Any advice on how to get people to play?
I mostly invite my friends to my games but you’ll be surprised how easy it is to find poker players on your campus. If your school has a subreddit make a post on there. You could also try to subtly mention poker wherever you can when meeting new people. If they play they’ll always tell you, it’s less annoying than asking. Also if you play poker online, people may see your screen and start talking to you about it. Great way to meet other players

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom