Hello from Quebec (Canada) (1 Viewer)

domynation

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi,

I’ve been lurking this forum for a while now and I finally decided to break the ice and create an account. After browsing this forum for months, all I can say is that the community here is remarkable.

I find fascinating how many there are of you, poker enthusiasts/passionates/pros, that are willing to help, share ideas or discuss all facets of the game. I’ve learned so much by lurking on this forum, and people are so welcoming that it only made sense for me to finally join the community (and hopefully give back).

With that being said, a little bit more about me — I’m a dad of 3 and a poker enthusiast who plays casually with a few friends every other week. I’ve unfortunately never had a chance to play real money games, partly because I never really had (by my standards) adequate equipment (chips, table, etc). Another big factor being that, as the typical host within my group of friends, I had never really researched how to be a good host and how to deal decent poker in general. However, this is (hopefully) about to change as I’m in the process of upgrading my game both in terms of knowledge (thanks to PCF) and equipment.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to be part of this community.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom