Hello from Park City Utah (1 Viewer)

Brandon Schofield

Waiting List
Reaction score
I have actually been on this forum for a few years now but never made comments just looked around and read up on stuff. Its a great site.

Quick background I have been hosting and playing poker for over 20 yrs now. Nothing big mostly small stake home cash games. I use to (kids got in the way) regularly play in Wendover with a couple of good friends but don't get out as often these days. Whenever I am in Vegas I'll play at Southpoint mostly.

I have been using ProGen 80 chips for the last 10 yrs or so. They have been really good chips, I don't have any major complaints. I think I am going to hold on to them as a good backup set or something?

I'm working on putting together a nicer cash set of chips right now. I have already purchased some nice clean Jack Cincinnati $1 (400) and $5 (200) THC chips and are currently looking for something I can use as a quarter for the blinds. We typically play .25/.50

If anyone has some fracs or blanks that might work send them my way.

Thanks

Welcome to PCF,

Fracs can tend to be very Expensive to get usually priced much more than $1 $5 & $25

You can consider replacement like Starburst solid

s-l400.jpg

Or label Fracs over milled chips

1633953343181.jpeg

Welcome to PCF,

Fracs can tend to be very Expensive to get usually priced much more than $1 $5 & $25

You can consider replacement like Starburst solid

s-l400.jpg

Or label Fracs over milled chips

View attachment 792958

Ya I would love to find some starbursts in a non red, green, or white color and use those as quarters. That way if we ever wanted to raise the stakes and play .50/1 they can then be .50 chips.

I do have 78 THC peach solids you could get a custom label from @Gear.
I milled and cleaned them. PM me if you are interested.
And glad you started posting.

Hello from another Utahn! Excited to see what type of set you put together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom