Hello From Old West Poker Supplies!!

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Howdy folks! Is that western enough for ya? j/k

I wanted to introduce myself and my company. My name is Salvatore Apodaca. You can call me Sal for short. I can't be sure if any of our many customers frequent this forum or not but I hope we all eventually cross paths and do some business. At the end of this introduction I will offer you all a discount on your first orders. And there will be other discounts and specials in the future.

Old West Poker Supplies started out just offering the basic supplies which we still offer but now we specialize in custom ceramics. I like to think we are one of the best custom ceramic printers in the industry. We offer a wide variety of sizes of chips, buttons and plaques all of which can be totally customized.

Our chips and buttons come in these sizes:
39mm, 43mm, 46mm, 51mm, 60mm
We also offer a 43.5mm Octagon poker chip which is very popular right now.
Our plaques come in these sizes:
68mm, 82mm, 94mm and 107mm - these are rounded edges, 5mm thick on all sizes, weighty
and the old standby 85mm more squarish plaque - thinner as well

Our prices are the most competitive in the industry with low minimums. We don't ding you with extra charges. Our artwork assistance from our design staff is absolutely free (on paid orders). We also offer free prototyping. I walk you through the whole process via email. So if you have questions please send me an email. Private messaging on forums is usually limited but I will try and answer any pm's that you send. Just remember email is the best option.

So with that I'd like to offer my best wishes to everyone on the forum and extend a discount to everyone on their first order with us. Just enter the code
PCF10 when you check out to get a 10% discount on your order if it is UNDER $100
PCF5 when you check out to get a 5% discount on your order if it is OVER $100

Make sure you understand the restrictions of the code usage above because if you use the wrong code your order may not be valid.

So that's it. Probably a lot to process. Anyways, I hope I get a chance to participate in the forums and discussions often and I hope we can do business soon.

Salvatore Apodaca
Old West Poker Supplies

BUBBLE

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I am a past customer of Sal. I had a small order of custom denom dropa disc ceramics made on the ncv chip. Communication was excellent quality was amazing and was fast. Wouldn't think twice to do business again.

Bubble

Ps ill post pics later

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Welcome! Never purchased from you but I like that you have custom ceramic plaques... Might have to take advantage of your special :)

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I am a past customer of Sal. I had a small order of custom denom dropa disc ceramics made on the ncv chip. Communication was excellent quality was amazing and was fast. Wouldn't think twice to do business again.

Bubble

Ps ill post pics later
Thank you Bubble. I am pretty sure I remember your order. We have a couple customers who love to customize the Dropas. Thank you for your business and your endorsement. That means a lot.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Welcome! Never purchased from you but I like that you have custom ceramic plaques... Might have to take advantage of your special :)
I love the plaques myself. they're nice and weighty and really cool looking on a table. And there's more space to get creative with on them.

If you'd like I can send out some samples - $1 a piece plus shipping. Let me know.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
I love the plaques myself. they're nice and weighty and really cool looking on a table. And there's more space to get creative with on them.

If you'd like I can send out some samples - $1 a piece plus shipping. Let me know.
Ok you've convinced me lol. I'd love to purchase some samples.

I'm going to have to try to come up with a plaque design that will mimic the look of my Milano chips :).

Racer96

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some of the GCOP rainbow bounty chips from Sal, and they turned out amazing. Quite possibly my favourite ceramic chip ever.

Mike

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Just got my sample plaques from OWPS! They are amazing looking. The sound is great as is the feel. They are a nice weight. I'll definitely be trying to come up with a design so you can make me some custom ones :). Here are a few pictures. I had a few cheap ones that I put next to these ones in the pictures so you can see the size differences.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
LOL @ the dice chip looking one! The other look really good!

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
LOL @ the dice chip looking one! The other look really good!
Yeah I am definitely going to have some made. I was thinking about making some Terrible plaques. Just need to find a big enough graphic :).

Strike1st

Straight
Reaction score
Just got my sample plaques from OWPS! They are amazing looking. The sound is great as is the feel. They are a nice weight. I'll definitely be trying to come up with a design so you can make me some custom ones :). Here are a few pictures. I had a few cheap ones that I put next to these ones in the pictures so you can see the size differences.

those look great!

cyril

High Hand
Reaction score
Hy ..
is the discount still avalable?

My order is near to be ready...:)

JTBass

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Sal does awesome custom plaques, I had some PNY 1,000 and 5,000 plaques made up. Wasn't a huge order, but they turned out great.

Mesnik44

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hy ..
is the discount still avalable?

My order is near to be ready...:)
I just placed an order with Salvatore, discount was not available.

However, as said in previous posts, Salvatore is AWESOME to deal with. Highly recommend you purchase his merchandise and services.

Attachments

Reactions: 72o

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Hopefully ordering real soon. As soon as J5 is done with the artwork.

MegaTon44

Full House
Reaction score
Just wanted to send a quick thanks to Sal at @OldWestPokerSupplies for the Rounders plaques and bounty chips.

Since I have a TRK set, my chips only go up to $1000, so I wanted to get $5000 plaques with the same colors as OWPS' $5000 chip. Sal was very accommodating and created a custom plaque based on my needs.

If anyone is considering using OWPS for any custom plaques, I would highly recommend. They do great work at very affordable prices.

Thanks!
Dan

20170227_190323.jpg

Skeeter

Two Pair
Reaction score
Just wanted to send a quick thanks to Sal at @OldWestPokerSupplies for the Rounders plaques and bounty chips.

Since I have a TRK set, my chips only go up to $1000, so I wanted to get $5000 plaques with the same colors as OWPS' $5000 chip. Sal was very accommodating and created a custom plaque based on my needs.

If anyone is considering using OWPS for any custom plaques, I would highly recommend. They do great work at very affordable prices.

Thanks!
Dan

View attachment 84785
Nice! I love those plaques.

Top Bottom