Hello from NoVA (1 Viewer)

Fletch

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I thought I had an account on here from several years ago but I can't seem to find it so I have a new account now! I'm getting back into regular card playing after being hijacked by work and life responsibilities the past few years. I've been lurking in the forums the last few weeks looking for inspiration for a custom chip set to have made and blow some of my hard earned money on.

Centreville here. Do you host? I need a game
I likely will be soon. I play in two dealer's choice games (one in Sterling, one in South Riding) with guys that I've worked with over the last 20 years or so. They're not my games so I don't control the guest list but if we have openings, I'll let you know.

I'm working to get new tournament and cash game chips made and would like to get 20-30 people together for a tournament towards the end of the year. I'll reach out when I do.

I likely will be soon. I play in two dealer's choice games (one in Sterling, one in South Riding) with guys that I've worked with over the last 20 years or so. They're not my games so I don't control the guest list but if we have openings, I'll let you know.

I'm working to get new tournament and cash game chips made and would like to get 20-30 people together for a tournament towards the end of the year. I'll reach out when I do.
Ahh, Sterling - I lived in “Potomac Falls” (aka- Sterling - lol) in the Cascades area for like 15 years. Just moved to TX 3 years ago. I miss VA, but NOT the NoVA traffic - lol.

Welcome to (or back) to PCF!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom