Hello from NJ (1 Viewer)

Empire77

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Found this site just recently when shopping for some chips for a home game. Played a bunch 15 yrs ago in college and Atlantic City. Lost interest in the game over time, but came back to it online due to the pandemic. Now that people are more comfortable getting together, I'm starting up a home game with the same group I played online. Once a month deal. Nobody is into chips, but I'm hoping to build a varied collection that will keep things fresh at the table. Plus, saved so much during pandemic so why not blow a bunch of money on poker chips.

20211027_211937.jpg

Forgot to add a picture
14 g Monte Carlo set from thepokerstore.com
Next purchase likely BR Pro, such interesting designs
And also hoping to create custom set through Classic

Hello and welcome to the forum .
Glad to have you as a new member !!!
Just have fun …

Welcome from GSP 132 / NJT 11. Br Pro (ABC) is a great vendor and they have excellent quality chips, I have a set of the DDLMs and love them.

"Blow a bunch of money on poker chips" is a relative term around here. Monte Carlos are slugs @ like $.16 per chip... some here are hunting chips that can be $50 plus per chip!!

I like that " nobody is into chips, but I'm hoping to build a varied collection to keep things fresh!" Seems like you will fit in perfect here... many say, "oh I'm just looking for one set to cover my needs" check out the thread (how many sets do you own) you will see that many of us have a bit more appetite than one set of chips! Lol

@FordPickup92 and I are in MD, welcome to the forum @Empire77 ... lots of amazing members in Jersey man, hopefully in time you make it out to some other members games so you can really check out the endless possibilities within this amazing hobby!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Also so you don't feel like the only one posting pics of MCs... we own them too!
20210401_085541.jpg

Welcome to the forum! There's a bunch of great members in Jersey. From the sounds of it you'll fit in great here! Good luck on your journey!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom