Hello from NH (1 Viewer)

ccralleo

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Been a member for a while and have enjoyed poking around on here and reading many of the threads on here. I'm not really a poker chip collector per say... I collect playing cards... I'm working on it tho. I'm working on unique ways to display poker chips and playing cards and other forms of multi sided art. I'm also building a few poker tables. Really anything poker related I'm a fan. I hang out in my wood shop a lot and usually anything I'm working is linked to something related to cards. Chip racks, deck displays, poker tables, card themed cornhole... All kinds of stuff! Anyway I look forward to being a more active member here! Thanks!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the forum. I may be interested in a few things. I may have to get with you soon on a couple of items!!!

David O

Welcome. Also very interested in your products. Enjoy the forum!

Keep an eye out for the local games. We play near Manchester, and a short drive away to Westford MA. Next time you see a game announced in the area pm the host for an invite.

We have a pretty big meetup every year as well. People fly in from all over. It's a great time.

So I don't have much of a poker chip collection because I'm more of a deck collector however, I have accumulated several "dealer" coins and chips related to the decks I collect.
Image1460565021.162610.jpg
Image1460565153.238397.jpg

Image1460565181.618211.jpg

Image1460565196.803007.jpg
Image1460565296.305941.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom