Hello from montreal ! (1 Viewer)

moulayaz

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey friends, I’m just here to introduce myself. I’m 19 years old and just found out about poker recently. I think I’m addicted lol. I started with a couple of friends and really liked it. We are now searching for chips and I have my eyes on a few ones to make our set. I am from montreal and I hope to meet new friends to play with !

welcome to PCF. I'm in Mtl as well. If you d like to compare some chips feel free to pm me. Im also interested in knowing more people that want to play poker

Hello and welcome !

If you look for chips, on of the first things to do is setting your needs :
- Cash ? Tournament ? Both ?
- How many players ?
- If cash, which stakes you want to cover ?
- If tournament, do you play freezeout or with rebuys ?

Answering these questions will already drive you to the breakdown you need and then the number of chips you shall purchase.

Then, you'll have to set your overall budget and you'll know how much you can spend per chip. This should narrow your candidates.

Kid.

Hello and welcome !

If you look for chips, on of the first things to do is setting your needs :
- Cash ? Tournament ? Both ?
- How many players ?
- If cash, which stakes you want to cover ?
- If tournament, do you play freezeout or with rebuys ?

Answering these questions will already drive you to the breakdown you need and then the number of chips you shall purchase.

Then, you'll have to set your overall budget and you'll know how much you can spend per chip. This should narrow your candidates.

Kid.
Perfect, thanks a lot for the information my friend !

Welcome! I'm in Toronto and also happy to help out with samples if there's anything @Raphmivey doesn't have, but you're definitely in good hands with him.

I just met @Karimtl he s here in Mtl as well. Great guy!
Thanks @Raphmivey ! The feeling is mutual! Please leave a comment in the thread so I can leave you a positive feedback!
Hey friends, I’m just here to introduce myself. I’m 19 years old and just found out about poker recently. I think I’m addicted lol. I started with a couple of friends and really liked it. We are now searching for chips and I have my eyes on a few ones to make our set. I am from montreal and I hope to meet new friends to play with !
HI @moulayaz! Welcome to the forum! I live in Montreal and would love to give you a couple of sets to get you started! Let me know if you're interested and would like to pick them up. They aren't Paulsons but they're playable

Thanks @Raphmivey ! The feeling is mutual! Please leave a comment in the thread so I can leave you a positive feedback!

HI @moulayaz! Welcome to the forum! I live in Montreal and would love to give you a couple of sets to get you started! Let me know if you're interested and would like to pick them up. They aren't Paulsons but they're playable
Really interested ! Thanks a lot my friend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom