Hello from Minot (1 Viewer)

Justin Olson

Flush
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hello All,

Have been playing cards for 10 years. Four or Five years back i ordered a set of Paulson Pharaoh NCV's for my Tourney set and a couple years ago i pick up a new set of Veneratis for my cash game set. I have a feeling that after watching these forums for the last week and seeing all the other great sets out there that i will not be limited to just 2 sets.

Thanks

Hello All,

Have been playing cards for 10 years. Four or Five years back i ordered a set of Paulson Pharaoh NCV's for my Tourney set and a couple years ago i pick up a new set of Veneratis for my cash game set. I have a feeling that after watching these forums for the last week and seeing all the other great sets out there that i will not be limited to just 2 sets.

Thanks
This would be a true and accurate statement.

Welcome to the forum!

David O

Welcome aboard. There are many friendly folks here with lots of great chip information.

Statements that say your wallet will be in for a rude awakening, are pretty accurate

Hello All,

Thanks

Welcome!

Hello All,

Thanks
I just got orders to Minot. Is there a lot of house games up there?

I just got orders to Minot. Is there a lot of house games up there?

sorry to hear that. What's your job title? Going to be outside a lot? It really sucks out there. I spent 91-1092 station at Minot and that was my last year serving.

sorry to hear that. What's your job title? Going to be outside a lot? It really sucks out there. I spent 91-1092 station at Minot and that was my last year serving.
I’m Security Forces. Ya I know it will suck pretty bad just trying to see if there is a big poker showing out there. I’ll try and make the best of it.

I was a canine police Officer. Temps would get so bad we would kennel our dogs, then continue working lol. They were more valuable than us.

not a lot of home games, ok weekend tourney scene.
couple of the home games just kind of went away

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom