Hello from Minnesota! (1 Viewer)

epicwin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I've been in love with poker for 10+ years now and I've been looking to start a regular game with my buddies.

I'm hoping to up my game a bit with custom chips and a table. I'm really excited to join the PCF community and can't wait to see all the cool stuff everyone has!

I've been in love with poker for 10+ years now and I've been looking to start a regular game with my buddies.

I'm hoping to up my game a bit with custom chips and a table. I'm really excited to join the PCF community and can't wait to see all the cool stuff everyone has!
Welcome to PCF. I am in Burnsville. I try an host a couple games a month. (I am working on a cash game for Monday, PM if you are interested.) There are a few other Twin Cities PCF hosts @merkong in Eagan, and @inca911 in Maple Groovy.

I also am the lead organizer of the "Minneapolis Rounders" meetup group if you want to join and see postings for other home games.

www.meetup.com/minneapolis-rounders

Welcome to PCF !
Custom projects are really fun to do ! Enjoy !

Welcome to PCF. I am in Burnsville. I try an host a couple games a month. (I am working on a cash game for Monday, PM if you are interested.) There are a few other Twin Cities PCF hosts @merkong in Eagan, and @inca911 in Maple Groovy.

I also am the lead organizer of the "Minneapolis Rounders" meetup group if you want to join and see postings for other home games.

Welcome indeed. What Justin said. Plenty of great poker around here. What part of state are you coming at us from?

Enjoy. PCF is awesome.

Ken

Awesome, looks like a good amount of players. I'll have to hit you guys up sometime.

Welcome indeed. What Justin said. Plenty of great poker around here. What part of state are you coming at us from?

Enjoy. PCF is awesome.

Ken
I'm over in Blaine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom