Hello from Michigan! (1 Viewer)

mpitts

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am located in the Flint, Michigan area. I have been playing poker at varying levels for almost twenty years. I used to be a regular in a few games in Atlanta. Moved from there in 2011 to N. Kentucky. I was playing in Vegas on a regular basis until about five years ago.

I am just getting back into it the gear part of poker. I had a beautiful table that I left in Atlanta (it was SO heavy) and bought a nice set of ceramics from chiptalk.net in the mid-to-late 2000's. The chips are replicas of the 2006 WSOP tournament set. They are fine but I really wanted to look into my own custom set of chips (and custom table) and found my way to this forum.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! I look forward to getting to know everyone and thank you for having me!

Welcome. If you ever find your way into the Ypsilanti area I host dealers choice games once a month. @mike32 hosts in S.Lyon, she @Marc Hedrick hosts in Wayne. Then we have a few other players that host a couple of times a year.

Here's is my current collection.

PXL_20211123_130602949.jpg

Here is my current

Welcome. If you ever find your way into the Ypsilanti area I host dealers choice games once a month. @mike32 hosts in S.Lyon, she @Marc Hedrick hosts in Wayne. Then we have a few other players that host a couple of times a year.

Here's is my current collection.

View attachment 833381

Here is my current

I’d love to come down and check it out! Feel free to send me a message and we can discuss. Thank you!

Hey all!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am located in the Flint, Michigan area. I have been playing poker at varying levels for almost twenty years. I used to be a regular in a few games in Atlanta. Moved from there in 2011 to N. Kentucky. I was playing in Vegas on a regular basis until about five years ago.

I am just getting back into it the gear part of poker. I had a beautiful table that I left in Atlanta (it was SO heavy) and bought a nice set of ceramics from chiptalk.net in the mid-to-late 2000's. The chips are replicas of the 2006 WSOP tournament set. They are fine but I really wanted to look into my own custom set of chips (and custom table) and found my way to this forum.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! I look forward to getting to know everyone and thank you for having me!
We are a fun group here, even with @RivieraDanny acting up. Enjoy the good people and hobby. Reach out if you ever need anything on this end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom