Hello from Michigan (1 Viewer)

What's up bud! Glad to see you on here. I sat to your right when we played at Nick and Anita's.

I hear you run better games than your dad so don't be surprised some day when I show up to one of your events.

What's up bud! Glad to see you on here. I sat to your right when we played at Nick and Anita's.

I hear you run better games than your dad so don't be surprised some day when I show up to one of your events.

His games are probably more competitive

Yeah because you are always “not likely” at mine and I have perfect attendance at yours!

@Chesky1326. what's the favorite chipset of your dads that you've used? pictures please
Honestly my favorite set to use is the Aria plastics. The oversize and ease of shuffle paired with the cool design and colors makes me love them. I dont have any pics right now because im away at college, but im sure my dad has plenty @mike32. Also, my dad hooked my up with a set to take to school that are
pretty sweet and I do enjoy using, and I've got a pic of those.

thumbnail_IMG_2267.jpg

Yeah our basement has kind of turned into the mecca of young poker in South Lyon

Welcome @Chesky1326! :) Great to see you jumping into this craziness.
I believe we may have met a couple years ago when your dad had me over for cards with him and some of the Michigan crew.
Played with the ASs that night! Lots of fun.
Enjoy your new journey here and hope to sit at the table with you sometime.
Best,

Tuna

I should also add, if you see me post something EXPENSIVE don’t tell mom!
Actually I already told her about this so I’m kinda kidding.
Those Aria chips are pretty nice but my mission is to get you guys to stop using $5’s as 50 cent chips. You need more quarters on the table, and as you know more chips is always better! So many cool people in this forum by the way, you have stumbled into a great place!

Welcome aboard Jack!! Good to see ya here on PCF!!
I should also add, if you see me post something EXPENSIVE don’t tell mom!
Actually I already told her about this so I’m kinda kidding.
Those Aria chips are pretty nice but my mission is to get you guys to stop using $5’s as 50 cent chips. You need more quarters on the table, and as you know more chips is always better! So many cool people in this forum by the way, you have stumbled into a great place!
that will be the goal for my next game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom