Hello from Mexico! (1 Viewer)

gibran221

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Gibran and I live in Mexico City. :)
I'm really excited to be part of this community, I used to hear a lot about of PCF from the Hobbyphilic videos but I never took too the time to actually see how big this is.
Anyway, I'm excited to purchase my first tournament or cash set (still trying to decide) in a couple weeks.

I'm also obsessed in shuffling chips with the few barrels of chips that I own.
Hopefully in the future I will own some Paulson set (I love the sunset beach set & the Empress Star) or my own custom CPC set. :D

Buenas noches from Mexico.

Welcome to the site! How active are home poker games in Mexico?
I know a few home games that run 1 or 2 days a week, most of them have 25-50 pesos blinds (that's like a 1-3), but I'm usually not very comfortable in those specific games because they like to play "Mata ases" that is like a weird game that I even haven't found the rules yet haha. For what I heard it's on the PLO side of rush and lots of betting.

Hopefully I can be invited or host some home games that have HoldEm tournaments or cash games with lower blinds. Right now those games are a little big for me because they tend to play more like a 2-5.

Always awesome to see new members from elsewhere in the world!! Only just over two years in the hobby so still pretty new myself but if there is ever anything I can help with, you know the learning curve speaking the chipping lingo or a breakdown for a chip set. I am always around and happy to help!

Again welcome Gibran and enjoy your new chipping journey! Remember we love pictures so feel free to share what you are working on.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom