Hello from Maryland (1 Viewer)

Welcome aboard. Come up with a budget and stick to it! You can go broke faster here than at any card table. :D
Behind door #3 are the TRKs, I highly suggest staying away from this door. It has been known to drain wallets, max out credit cards, take out second mortgages and convince people to barrow against their 401Ks.
Other than that, ENJOY!
Just one state to the south of you!

Thanks everyone! I definitely will be asking for advice but have already have some ideas in mind!

@Ben8257 definitely keep me posted about get togethers and regular games! Would love to put some names to faces and get to know more. I have already looked through so many forums, and found the thread about the June east coast meet up! That looked incredible and the games looked like a blast. Would love to be involved in the future just let me know how!
There is a “Face to the name” thread. Check it out in the Off Topic section.
@MegaTon44 is having a micro meet up at his place in PA on 11/23. Many Mid Atlantic members likely to attend.
Check it out in Home game listings and meet ups.

C64FCBD8-8FD7-4D82-B4E7-7C5C9569956E.jpeg

And so it begins. Thanks to @ReallyGoodUsername for the quick and easy purchase to start off my cash set. Also thank you for welcoming a brand new chipper with some weighed/leaded Paulsons for the feel. They are fantastic! Such a great guy to work with!

I dont see any updates here Sam... have you added to the $1 and $25s? Lol sorry nosy maryland spectator Ben

I’ll post an update later tonight. I am at a happy place right now but the more I scroll through this wonderful forum, the more ideas I keep gathering.

Alright so after some decisions I have went with a few things in my first set but plan on upgrading and customizing in the future. For the quarter and for the dollar I am going with the yellow and black blank majestics. I am talking with @timinater now and can't wait to see what beautiful design he can put together for me. For the 5's I picked up some slightly used outpost $5's and for the $25's I picked up a few barrels of the Terrible 25's. What I cannot decide right now is whether or not to relabel the 25's and when I do make them $20's or stick with the 25 denomination. The game I host will be 0.25/0.50 and I cant see many of the $25's I have making it into play.

Also the Desjgn cards literally arrived yesterday and can't wait to get these into the game. These are definitely some of the best feeling cards I have ever had.

IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0317.jpg

In the future I plan to design a custom felt and replace the one I have on this table along with eventually replacing the quarter and dollar with Paulsons instead on the majestics. I do love the majestics look but after playing with the Paulsons I just love the feel sooooooo much more (here is where my wallet is already feeling the pain). I am planning to do this sometime in 2020 but who knows lol

Also saw a few discussion about the black dollar on the forum. I looooove the black chips the most out of all chip colors available personally so putting the $1 on the black chip was a no brainer for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom