Hello From Maryland! (1 Viewer)

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Just found this site and I'm thrilled to see there is a community that is as obsessed with poker chips and all things poker like I am.

I live in Baltimore county and have loved poker for about 15 years since I was in college. I began collecting chips from poker rooms and have about 50 different chips at this point. Nothing special but each one is a fun memory of good and bad sessions, and some really fun trips in my 20’s.

About 10 years ago I did a nice custom set of chips with poker chips online and they remain one of my prized possessions. I have a fun monthly home game I'm hoping to grow a bit with people that love poker and a good poker setup. I have a new custom BBO table that has me stoked to play more often.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people and learning more about all things poker chips.

Welcome

Many of us come from the same place. Love of poker, and all things poker makes us want to have better and better chips and poker gear. I know that the love of the game brought me into the chip collecting community. I still love the game, but over the years I have come to love collecting chips just as much.

Colter

Welcome
I'm in Ellicott City as is @krafticus
We both run home games, so shoot me a PM if you're interested
Thanks! Will do I am definitely interested. Funny thing I lived in Oella for 12 years and in EC 8 years before that. That's my old stomping grounds!

Welcome

Many of us come from the same place. Love of poker, and all things poker makes us want to have better and better chips and poker gear. I know that the love of the game brought me into the chip collecting community. I still love the game, but over the years I have come to love collecting chips just as much.

Colter
Thanks! I am only just discovering the chip collecting world but it's a fun rabbit hole to dive into.

Welcome from a member in a neighboring state. (Delaware)
I have a weekend home in Rehoboth/Dewey and spend a lot of time in Sussex county. Spent many nights at ”poker at the beach” before it shut down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom