Hello From Maryland!

Just found this site and I'm thrilled to see there is a community that is as obsessed with poker chips and all things poker like I am.

I live in Baltimore county and have loved poker for about 15 years since I was in college. I began collecting chips from poker rooms and have about 50 different chips at this point. Nothing special but each one is a fun memory of good and bad sessions, and some really fun trips in my 20’s.

About 10 years ago I did a nice custom set of chips with poker chips online and they remain one of my prized possessions. I have a fun monthly home game I'm hoping to grow a bit with people that love poker and a good poker setup. I have a new custom BBO table that has me stoked to play more often.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people and learning more about all things poker chips.

Welcome

Many of us come from the same place. Love of poker, and all things poker makes us want to have better and better chips and poker gear. I know that the love of the game brought me into the chip collecting community. I still love the game, but over the years I have come to love collecting chips just as much.

Colter

Welcome

Many of us come from the same place. Love of poker, and all things poker makes us want to have better and better chips and poker gear. I know that the love of the game brought me into the chip collecting community. I still love the game, but over the years I have come to love collecting chips just as much.

Colter
Thanks! I am only just discovering the chip collecting world but it's a fun rabbit hole to dive into.

Top Bottom