Hello from Louisville and a question (1 Viewer)

rocollis

Pair
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been on here for a few months reading away. Years ago I was on CT, mostly as a lurker. I had a set of custom chips made from BCC and bought and sold a set of Samurai Palace chips on there that I wish I still had. :-( I had quit playing poker for a few years and thought they had to go. But, I'm back now and have already put in an order with CPC for a new set of customs.

So there is the introduction... my question is.... I read on a recent thread in the classifieds someone saying something about an inlay rotation at CPC? I know the molds go on a rotation but do the inlay sizes go on one as well? My order is on the A-mold with the 1&1/16 inlay.

thanks!

FWIW, I've never read, or heard of a rotating inlay. Is it possible they were referencing rotating the edge spots around the inlay?

He's talking about the rotation of the inlay size on CPC chips.
I have no idea what the process is, but @AK Chip mentioned it in his sale thread here
Hope this helps Bill ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Welcome @rocollis !

"1-1/16th mold. I have the only order in for that size inlay and they want to knock it out and then move on to the other orders."

"It's the inlay size punch they want use for my order then won't be available for awhile. "

Posted by @AK Chip. Maybe he knows.

David said the punch? for the 1-1/16th inlay would be unavailable for a few months. I had placed an order and was waiting to have them made until I had the money ready. He said They had to do it now or wait a few months. He said they had 40 plus orders to make that don't require that specific punch? whoever orders now will be in the que and the punch will be back in production by then so it really would have only caused a delay in my order.

Didn't mean to cause any panic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom