Hello from Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a long time player, but super new collector, and have just started buying / collecting. So far, I have acquired ~2800 of the Paulson Classics, and ~2500 of the Le Paulson Noirs. I got lucky with both, as I bought both sets from a long-time collector who had lost interest in the hobby years ago, and gave them to me at what he said was a dirt-cheap price, but as I'm finding out from this forum, just a fair one :).

LOVING the process of finding out about all these different types of chips, and hoping to learn from all the experts here!

Hello and welcome!

I bet you would be able to trade/sell playable parts of your sets to interested forum members so you can diversify and buy other sets that interest you.

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you’ll fit in perfectly here

Welcome. Let’s see some Le Noir pr0n.
Hello and welcome. Let’s see some pics.
Welcome! 2 great sets, lets see some pr0n!
Like Princess says, welcome to PCF and let’s see some prOn for sure! :tup:

So, I haven't taken pics of the Noirs yet, but here are my Classics! Just added another 1000 from the same source, so the count will be 3800 by next week, they're being shipped as we speak.

Attachments

• IMG_6638.JPG
    IMG_6638.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6640.JPG
    IMG_6640.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6639.JPG
    IMG_6639.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 109
So, I haven't taken pics of the Noirs yet, but here are my Classics! Just added another 1000 from the same source, so the count will be 3800 by next week, they're being shipped as we speak.
Well dang thats a big set! Nice work!

Hi! I'm a long time player, but super new collector, and have just started buying / collecting. So far, I have acquired ~2800 of the Paulson Classics, and ~2500 of the Le Paulson Noirs. I got lucky with both, as I bought both sets from a long-time collector who had lost interest in the hobby years ago, and gave them to me at what he said was a dirt-cheap price, but as I'm finding out from this forum, just a fair one :).

LOVING the process of finding out about all these different types of chips, and hoping to learn from all the experts here!

Well, that's an amazing start to a collection :)

Welcome to the forum, have fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom