Hello from London (1 Viewer)

Ceramics are looking good, you know who you'll be ordering through yet?
Those Jack chip are awesome! I've seen them before but didn't realise they were yours.
Haha tell me about it never thought I'd spend this much on chips
Thank you! Going to be getting them made through a manufacturer on Alibaba.

And thank you again, hahaha. The current JACK chips are beauts, for sure, but I get bored easily and love taking on new projects!

Welcome @Chrischips - your designs look cool. Waiting for chips to arrive is the worst! I have 400 Paulsons sat in NYC waiting to come to the UK :nailbite:

@jr8719 - both your Paulson sets are awesome! I grew up in Bridgend, lived in Cardiff for a while too. Shame I already bought chips :confused
Cheers @mattross1313! Wow, small world —where in Bridgend did you grow up? I have an ex from Pencoed. Whereabouts in the UK are you now?

Ahhhh, shame indeed... Which chips have you bought already?

Cheers @mattross1313! Wow, small world —where in Bridgend did you grow up? I have an ex from Pencoed. Whereabouts in the UK are you now?

Ahhhh, shame indeed... Which chips have you bought already?
Small world indeed. I grew up / have family in Sarn just near the Shopping Outlet/Village. Now living near Bournemouth on the South Coast :) More and more UK members seem to be surfacing, perhaps a meetup game when the world settles!
I have pieced together my first mixed set of RHC Paulsons for small cash games at home. Your THC Jack set is lovely!

Ahhhh, lush, I know Sarn! Do you get back there much at all?

Yeah, have been thinking the same thing recently: big influx of UK members recently = meetup needed in the near future once we are back to normal!

Ahhhh, lush, I know Sarn! Do you get back there much at all?
Yeah, have been thinking the same thing recently: big influx of UK members recently = meetup needed in the near future once we are back to normal!

Typically head home a few times a year for gathering and to see the fam. It's much better now as it's free to cross the bridge :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
@BonScot had a meetup planned for this summer but Covid killed that off! Given he and I live at polar opposite ends of the country maybe something more Midlands would work :D

Typically head home a few times a year for gathering and to see the fam. It's much better now as it's free to cross the bridge :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
@BonScot had a meetup planned for this summer but Covid killed that off! Given he and I live at polar opposite ends of the country maybe something more Midlands would work :D
Yeah would be good to get a meet-up organised whenever this blows over. There’s enough Euro members to get a MTT going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom