Hello from Kansas (1 Viewer)

Mortalys

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I thought I was a member years ago but both of my email addresses were not found. Joined up because I was looking through chips I'd bought a long time ago through here or based on information from here(?) (Samurai Palace) and I noticed that I am completely lacking the $.25 chips (I think they were out at the time, or I was short on money). When I did some Google searches I found the pokerchipforum and recognized the layout etc and was surprised I wasn't a member. So here I am...hopefully I can eventually gather up some of these 25 cent chips :)

Chris

Welcome aboard, @Mortalys.

There's a handful of us in the greater KC metro area, including @Grandmasturkey, @Chester Copperpot, @tdccarpenter, @sugarcane and @MIZ, off the top of my head.

Additionally, @DoubleEagle and @RowdyRawhide are in Kansas and not too far from the KC area.

Now, for the main question since you're on the Kansas side of the KC metro: Jayhawks or Wildcats?

Other than that, have fun and best of luck in your search!

Neither actually. I was born elsewhere and just moved to Kansas about 11 years ago. I don't have any real college basketball allegiance, but rather just enjoy watching different teams play. Currently I quite enjoy how Gonzaga plays.

Welcome! I'm probably going to have some $0.25 Samurai chips for sale soon, but their availability might depend on your answer to this question:

;)
Hopefully lacking allegiance to either...I have not ruined my chances ;)

For anyone interested..here is what I seem to have purchased over a decade ago... I had a group of 6 or so friends that used to get together and play, and my goal was to build a cash set for use. Never got around to finishing it after moving from Minneapolis to Kansas.
image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom