Hello from Kansas City (1 Viewer)

klipschmark

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi to the group.
I am a hobbyist more than a collector.

I have a few sets,
My first set was an anniversary set from the wife - plastic mermaid mold (400 hot stamped w/initials)
First I bought for my self was a cash set 500 ASM -triangle Club spotted stanped 1/5/10 and 500 plain, 300 amold/HHR and 200 very poorly made mermaid
Then bought 500 TRK Spotted, plain,
I also bought 500 solid from Dennis as he was closing up shop)
Just recently bought High denom italian plaques (500-25K) in hopes of using at final table of tourney - not sure how I feel about that purchase

I also have some random set that I bought off eBay just to get the acrylic carrying cases.

I'd love to snag about 300 lime Amold or HHR to be able to handle a big tourney.

anyway - I'll post pics when I can.

Thanks for the heads up, @DoubleEagle!

Just wanted to say Hi to the group.

Greetings, @klipschmark, and welcome to PCF! Where are you located in the metro?

You'll find a good group of us spread throughout the greater KC metro, which includes @Grandmasturkey , @chipinla , @sugarcane , @Chester Copperpot , @tdccarpenter , @Pawn38 , @MIZ , all of whom have either come together to splash pots at my place or have played together at Harrah's and Hollywood.

We also have a PCF meetup, which is appropriately named The Kansas City Straddle, next month.

If you need anything or have questions, please feel free to fire away. The PCF community is great and you'll find plenty of helpful hands.

Oh! One big question: Are you a MIZZOU, KU or K-State fan? :cool

Greetings, @klipschmark, and welcome to PCF! Where are you located in the metro?

You'll find a good group of us spread throughout the greater KC metro, which includes @Grandmasturkey , @chipinla , @sugarcane , @Chester Copperpot , @tdccarpenter , @Pawn38 , @MIZ , all of whom have either come together to splash pots at my place or have played together at Harrah's and Hollywood.

We also have a PCF meetup, which is appropriately named The Kansas City Straddle, next month.

If you need anything or have questions, please feel free to fire away. The PCF community is great and you'll find plenty of helpful hands.

ROCKCHALK!

I am switzerland. Dad went to Mizzou, wife's a Jhawk, and son will EMAW this fall.
I live in WAY west Lenexa - call it De Soto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom