Hello from Japan (1 Viewer)

Texas Dolly

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Chad and my family and I are originally from Colorado but currently live in Okinawa, Japan.

I happened to stumble upon this site in search of a new set of cash game chips and lo and behold, what an awesome site I've found! I've been a recreational player since the late '90's and have learned more about chips, etc. this past week than I ever thought possible. In fact, I've already made my first purchase from one of your loyal members who has been nothing short of fantastic to deal with.

Look forward to learning as much as possible and eventually becoming a regular!

-Cheers

They may look familiar!
20181104_111120.jpg

Welcome from Colorado, if you are a skier you are sad you aren't here this year. All the resorts are showing excellent bases with lots of snow forecast! Anyway, welcome!!

Thanks Just1Better! I was snowboarder through the '90's and early 2000's. It got to the point where I couldn't stand the crowds anymore and I can only imagine what it's like now! Loveland was one of the the last good local spots on the I-70 corridor in my opinion. Enjoy the great snow and look out for the Californians and Texans:LOL: :laugh:!

Disclaimer: No disrespect of course;)

I know what you mean Texas Dolly. The only good days are week days while school is in session. I started skiing back in the 70's when Lake El-Rocko (Lake Eldoro) was considered good skiing, so it's gotten better, but as it gets better the crowds get larger, you are absolutely right!! Oh, and no disrespect taken at all!!

Just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Chad and my family and I are originally from Colorado but currently live in Okinawa, Japan.

Whoa.................. creepy reading this when your name is Chad and family is from Colorado, but not living in Japan...............:wideeyed::jawdrop:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom