Hello from Ireland (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Wherabout's? Visited the homeland in the late 80's. Got family in County Galway.

Edit: Just noticed you're in Waterford. :)

Last edited:
Galway is a great county! A lot more happening up there! As you noticed I'm in Waterford, quiet town down the other end of the country! Some interesting history though if that was something that interests you!

thanks for welcoming me all, much appreciated!

Welcome from Denver Colorado USA! Love the Cadbury Mint Crisp and Crunchie bars and of course the breakfast. Best sausages in the world. Accompanied with a Club Orange and a cup of tea.

Welcome from Denver Colorado USA! Love the Cadbury Mint Crisp and Crunchie bars and of course the breakfast. Best sausages in the world. Accompanied with a Club Orange and a cup of tea.
r
:D:D it is hard to beat a full Irish breakfast! In Waterford you get your breakfast with a blaa, its kind of a floury bap but its a must try if you ever find yourself back here. Other counties have tried to replicate it so there are different versions if it around the country.

Welcome, I'm eating Lucky Charms as I read this, nice! ;)
I lived in Ireland for a stint after college, Cork, boy do I miss those days....!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom