Hello From Indiana (1 Viewer)

Welcome sir! Great table selection! I own 2 Chanman tables myself! Love them!

Got any table pr0n? I do have a sample set of the Majestics. Get yourself a sample of Royals as well, just for a comparison if you wanted.

Have fun and enjoy yourself! Watch the PayPal account...:)

Sweet! More midwesterners!

Where do you normally play? I sometimes okay at the horseshoe in Hammond but from your description I imagine you are pretty far from there?

Welcome!

Welcome!! Can we see some shots of the chanman table?! Do you prefer tourney or cash??

Welcome to a fellow hoosier! I live in Indy too. I hope your first few weeks on the forum have been great. I'm new too and have nothing but great interactions with really helpful people. If you ever need to fill a seat let me know!

Welcome to the forum!
Unbelievable maturity to give precedence to table over chips!:tup:

Hello and welcome, look me up when you decide you want something other than those Majestics!!! Not saying you will decide that, but when you do, look me up. And, while I am waiting for you to realize you want something else make sure you scan the "For Sale" page often, not that you'll find anything nicer than those Majectics, but in case you do, keep me in mind.

Hey guys, thanks for all the welcomes to the forum. I am on the west side of Indy in Pittsboro, straight west of the Indy 500 track about 12 miles.
I typically don't do a great job coming back to the forum for reviews so goin to try and get you guys some feedback. Chanman is finishing my poker table this week so I don't have it yet, but I have the chips all in.

I ran with 950 Majestics and 50 Royals because they were out of the 1000 Majestics. Purchased the chipco racks from Apache, and a trademark case from Amazon. Followed Apaches recipe for oiling the chips and things turned out great. Very happy with the chips, and I kind of dig the larger chip for the large 1000 denomination. I don't think I would like them all that big, but the 43mm adds a little flavor for the large denom. The chipco racks are great, very little slop, maybe a half chip but definitely can't get 21 which seems like a common problem on some racks. I ordered a single 43mm rack thinking I would trim it to fit the case for the Royals, but ended up getting creative on the top rack. If you don't have the 43mm next to each other they will fit between the standard 39's on the 39 racks. This worked out perfectly since I only had 50 of the 43mm chips. You can see the pics below.
I'll post a pic of the table when I get it, hopefully next week!

IMG_20200304_211608875.jpg
IMG_20200304_211618781.jpg
IMG_20200304_211629288.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for all the welcomes to the forum. I am on the west side of Indy in Pittsboro, straight west of the Indy 500 track about 12 miles.
I typically don't do a great job coming back to the forum for reviews so goin to try and get you guys some feedback. Chanman is finishing my poker table this week so I don't have it yet, but I have the chips all in.

I ran with 950 Majestics and 50 Royals because they were out of the 1000 Majestics. Purchased the chipco racks from Apache, and a trademark case from Amazon. Followed Apaches recipe for oiling the chips and things turned out great. Very happy with the chips, and I kind of dig the larger chip for the large 1000 denomination. I don't think I would like them all that big, but the 43mm adds a little flavor for the large denom. The chipco racks are great, very little slop, maybe a half chip but definitely can't get 21 which seems like a common problem on some racks. I ordered a single 43mm rack thinking I would trim it to fit the case for the Royals, but ended up getting creative on the top rack. If you don't have the 43mm next to each other they will fit between the standard 39's on the 39 racks. This worked out perfectly since I only had 50 of the 43mm chips. You can see the pics below.
I'll post a pic of the table when I get it, hopefully next week!

View attachment 417813View attachment 417815View attachment 417817
Oh you've caught a bug sir! In its glorious form!
giphy (39).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom