Hello from Hawaii! (1 Viewer)

Clum

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi,

Newbie here from Honolulu, HI. Recently purchased a CDI '05 cash set with $0.50, $1, $5, $25, $100, and $500 chips. Looking to expand this set as well as possibly collect more rare cash sets (FLV, WTHC, BTP, etc). Open to suggestions and tips. Looking forward to talking to others with similar interests.

Corey

So funny, my first small set of 05 CDIs came from Hawaii from my good friend @HawaiiChips !
Screenshot_20190523-073014.png

Since then the collection has expanded slightly
20210110_134837.jpg

Ot sure that I would rank them as rare, supposedly they are the most produced fantasy chip ever made and definitely pop up on the forum on a regular basis.

You have great taste @Clum welcome to the hobby and looking forward to seeing what your chipping journey takes you!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Hi,

Newbie here from Honolulu, HI. Recently purchased a CDI '05 cash set with $0.50, $1, $5, $25, $100, and $500 chips. Looking to expand this set as well as possibly collect more rare cash sets (FLV, WTHC, BTP, etc). Open to suggestions and tips. Looking forward to talking to others with similar interests.

Corey
Aloha Corey,
On Maui here!! How’s the poker games going over there ?

-Davin

Hi,

Corey
Aloha Corey !!!!
Welcome to the forum …
CDI chips are a great set to start with …

welcome !

I had a trip scheduled in Hawai in May 2020, and finally cancelled :(

Hopefully, I'll come soon !!

So funny, my first small set of 05 CDIs came from Hawaii from my good friend @HawaiiChips !
View attachment 772689
View attachment 772690
Ot sure that I would rank them as rare, supposedly they are the most produced fantasy chip ever made and definitely pop up on the forum on a regular basis.

You have great taste @Clum welcome to the hobby and looking forward to seeing what your chipping journey takes you!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
HOLY CRAP that is AMAZING! LOVE IT!

Hey Davin! Thanks for replying. Hows Maui? Only having a few small cash games with friends so far. Loving it.
Aloha Corey,
On Maui here!! How’s the poker games going over there ?

welcome !

I had a trip scheduled in Hawai in May 2020, and finally cancelled :(

Hopefully, I'll come soon !!
yes come out and let me know. Hopefully have a cash game going when you come out.

View attachment 772689
View attachment 772690

Fellow Chipper Ben
oh sorry didn't mean to say the CDI 05 was a rare set. haha I feel it was a good set that i could start with but want to move onto rare sets if possible. haha but i can't stop looking at your photos. Your collection is so pretty!

oh sorry didn't mean to say the CDI 05 was a rare set. haha I feel it was a good set that i could start with but want to move onto rare sets if possible. haha but i can't stop looking at your photos. Your collection is so pretty!
Very kind compliment sir! Chips are our life, @FordPickup92 and I clean chips every day for the last couple of years!
20210909_221018.jpg

This evening watching the Football game, all washed and oiled today! Unfortunately there are always more to go!

Absolutely nothing wrong with 05 CDIs, they don't get a lot of love on the forum with the "PAULSON" mold, personally I think the colors are bright and inviting, great feel and density chip overall.

Again looking forward to seeing what you start hunting for the next set. Hopefully the ole chipping bug doesn't get you too bad! Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom